Monday, July 13, 2009

Top 5 Romantic Ideas

I just want to share my top 5 Romantic Ideas:

  • My first tip is mainly for men I always strive to be a gentleman. When planing a date and when on a date follow this principal. Be polite and don't hesitate before taking the bill.
  • The place of your first kiss. Take your partner to where you had your first kiss.
  • A weekend away. One of the most romantic ideas is taking your partner on a weekend trip. My best tip has to be paris as it is the city of love.
  • Plan the day. Tell your partner to leave a whole day open, plan it from morning to evening with fun and romantic activities all day.
  • Do the dishes! Help out at home and make everything feel perfect. It is a great way of getting into the mood.

1 comment:

  1. The key is to set the atmospbhere with a romantic setting and use your language to create warming and loving feelings... thats what makes a romantic evening out extra special.

    ReplyDelete